Critical Access Hospitals PEPPER will be available via PEPPER Resources Portal at https://pepperfile.cbrpepper.org. View a map of CAH PEPPER retrievals by state.
To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
PEPPER TRAINING SESSIONS
- April 2022 CAH PEPPER Review: This webinar reviews the PEPPER for Critical Access Hospitals, version Q4FY21, released in early April, 2022. This webinar includes the history/background of PEPPER, a high-level review of the target areas, a walk-through of a sample PEPPER, and guidance for accessing the PEPPER. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF), transcript (PDF) or the Q&As (PDF) for this PEPPER update.
- Access a complete series of PEPPER training sessions, available as “chapters” for ease of access. A review of a sample CAH PEPPER is also available.
- New PEPPER Format: This session reviews changes to the PEPPER for greater accessibility, cleaner presentation and improved readability. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or the transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER recording.
- National Target Area Analysis
- National Top 20 DRGs
- State Target Area Analysis
- State Top DRGs
- Peer Group Bar Charts
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q4FY21 (XLSX)
- View a list of the 12 MAC jurisdictions and the number of providers in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER Q4FY21 (XLSX).