Hospices receive their PEPPER via PEPPER Resources Portal at https://securefile.tmf.org. View a map of Hospice PEPPER retrievals by state.
To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
PEPPER Training Sessions
- May 2021 Hospice PEPPER Review: This webinar reviews the PEPPER for Hospice, version Q4FY20, released in early April, 2021. It will include the history/background of PEPPER, a high-level review of the target areas, a walk-through of a sample PEPPER to include the new format, and guidance for accessing the PEPPER.. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER review.
- Access a complete series of PEPPER training chapters, available as “chapters” for ease of access. A review of a sample Hospice PEPPER is also available.
- New PEPPER Format: This session reviews changes to the PEPPER for greater accessibility, cleaner presentation and improved readability. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or the transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER recording.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q4FY20 (XLSX, updated 3/30/2021)
- View a list of the 4 MAC jurisdictions and the number of hospices in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER version Q4FY20 (XLSX, updated 3/30/2021).
HOSPICE PEPPER TESTIMONIALS
- Learn how PEPPER helps a Washington hospice (PDF) focus on patients
- Learn how (PDF) a Kentucky Hospice uses PEPPER to monitor compliance risk areas.