Partial Hospitalization Programs administered through Community Mental Health Centers, Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities, long-term acute care hospitals and children’s hospitals receive their PEPPER via PEPPER Resources Portal at https://securefile.tmf.org.
To download or save to your computer any of the files on this page, right click on the file name (link) and select "Save Target As...". To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
- View a list of the 12 MAC jurisdictions and the number of providers in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER Q4CY19 (PDF).
PEPPER Training Sessions
- Access a complete series of PEPPER training sessions, available as ten “chapters” for ease of access. A review of a sample PHP PEPPER is also available.
- August 26, 2020 PHP PEPPER Review: This webinar reviews the new PEPPER for Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHPs), version Q4CY19, released in August 2020, iincluded the history/background of PEPPER, a high-level review of the target areas, a walk-through of a sample PEPPER to include the new PEPPER format, and guidance for accessing the PEPPER. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF), the Q&As (PDF) or transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER review.
- New PEPPER Format: This session reviews changes to the PEPPER for greater accessibility, cleaner presentation and improved readability. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or the transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER recording.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q4CY19 (XLS).