Short-term Acute Care Hospitals PEPPER will be available via PEPPER Resources Portal at https://pepperfile.cbrpepper.org. View a map of ST PEPPER retrievals by state.
To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
PEPPER Training Sessions
- Access a complete series of PEPPER training sessions, available as “chapters” for ease of access. A review of a sample ST PEPPER is also available.
- September 10, 2020 ST PEPPER Review: This webinar reviews the PEPPER for Short-Term Acute Care Hospitals, version Q2FY20, released in early September, 2020. It included the history/background of PEPPER, a high-level review of the target areas, a walk-through of a sample PEPPER to include the new format, and guidance for accessing the PEPPER. PowerPoint slides (PDF), the Q&As (PDF) or transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER review.
- New ST PEPPER Format: This session reviews changes to the ST PEPPER for greater accessibility, cleaner presentation and improved readability. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or the transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER recording.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q1FY21 (XLSX)
- View a list of the 12 MAC jurisdictions and the number of hospitals in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER version Q1FY21 (XLSX).
ST PEPPER TESTIMONIALs