Short-Term acute care hospitals receive their PEPPER via QualityNet Portal at https://www.qualitynet.org/.
View information on how to download your PEPPER via QualityNet Portal.
To download or save to your computer any of the files on this page, right click on the file name (link) and select "Save Target As...". To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
ST PEPPER TESTIMONIALs
Current PEPPER User's Guide:
- View a list of the 12 MAC jurisdictions and the number of hospitals in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER version Q2FY20 (XLSX).
PEPPER Training Sessions
- Access a complete series of PEPPER training sessions, available as ten “chapters” for ease of access. A review of a sample ST PEPPER is also available.
- September 10, 2020 ST PEPPER Review:This webinar reviews the PEPPER for Short-Term Acute Care Hospitals, version Q2FY20, released in early September, 2020. It included the history/background of PEPPER, a high-level review of the target areas, a walk-through of a sample PEPPER to include the new format, and guidance for accessing the PEPPER. PowerPoint slides (PDF), the Q&As (PDF) or transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER review.
- New ST PEPPER Format: This session reviews changes to the ST PEPPER for greater accessibility, cleaner presentation and improved readability. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or the transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER recording.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q2FY20 (XLSX)