Free-standing skilled nursing facilities and skilled nursing facilities that are part of another type of hospital receive their PEPPER via PEPPER Resources Portal at https://securefile.tmf.org. View a map of SNF PEPPER retrievals by state.
To download or save to your computer any of the files on this page, right click on the file name (link) and select "Save Target As...". To receive updates on training and other resources, please join our email list.
SNF PEPPER Testimonials
Current PEPPER User’s Guide
- View a list of the 12 MAC jurisdictions and the number of providers in each jurisdiction in total and by state for PEPPER Q4FY19 (XLSX, updated 7/15/2020).
PEPPER Training Sessions
- Access a complete series of PEPPER training sessions, available as ten “chapters” for ease of access. A review of a sample SNF PEPPER is also available.
- April 2020 SNF PEPPER Review: This webinar reviews the new PEPPER for Skilled Nursing Facilities, version Q4FY19, originally scheduled for release in April, 2020. It includes the history/background of PEPPER, a high-level review of the target areas (to include changes related to the PDPM), a walk-through of a sample PEPPER (note: this session reviews the old format of the PEPPER, not the new PEPPER format), and guidance for accessing the PEPPER. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER review.
- New PEPPER Format: This session reviews changes to the PEPPER for greater accessibility, cleaner presentation and improved readability. Download the PowerPoint slides (PDF) or the transcript (PDF) for this PEPPER recording.
- Demonstration PEPPER version Q4FY19 (XLSX, updated 7/15/2020)